CEIR Releases Third of Four-Part Report Series for Exhibition Marketers
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) has released the third installment of its 2018How to Grow Attendance report series.
The four-part research report series is based on phone interviews and in-depth surveys conducted with executives responsible for final decision-making for attendee marketing for North American business-to-business (B2B) exhibitions.
Titled “Messaging that Resonates and Delivers,” the report identifies the three primary ingredients of marketing messaging that help drive attendee growth as well as the most effective elements that all B2B event marketers should know.
“Each prospect has their personal media consumption preferences,” said CEIR CEO Cathy Breden.
She explained that the second report in the series, “Marketing Channel Mix and Other Tactics that Drive Growth,” details the importance of using an array of tactics to ensure reaching a wide range of prospects.
“Part Three provides guidance on what to personalize in the messaging to enhance the chances of connecting with prospects and motivating them to attend,” Breden said. “It is evident that personalizing messages must be top of mind for every attendee marketer when building a campaign for an event’s next edition.”
This eight-page report includes:
- Marketing messaging approaches – what is most popular and most effective in growing attendance
- Percentages and results of testing to help guide decisions for email and online marketing
- Insights from marketing professionals who have successfully applied these strategies
“This report is very focused, identifying which of 14 messaging tactics are found to be most effective in driving attendance,” explained Nancy Drapeau, CEIR senior research director.
Drapeau stated that the report also provides real-world examples of how testing is used to help deploy messaging to strategic advantage.
The How to Grow Attendance series comprises four reports:
- Part One: Planning and Goal Setting that Positions Efforts for Success
- Part Two: Marketing Channel Mix and Other Tactics that Drive Growth
- Part Three: Messaging that Resonates and Delivers
- Part Four: Plans on Where to Improve Approach in Near-term Future (coming soon)
To learn more and to purchase Part Three of this report series, go HERE.
Don’t miss any event news! Sign up for any (or all) of our e-newsletters HERE & engage with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram!
Add new comment