TSNN Awards Innovation Finalists and Outstanding Show Pro Winners Unveiled
A record-breaking number of nominations came flying in for the 2023 TSNN Awards, including nominations in 12 categories for the Innovation Awards and an incredible number of nominations for the Outstanding Show Pro Awards.
TSNN has named those who will be recognized with Outstanding Show Pro Awards and TSNN Award for Best Innovation for a Consumer Show, presented by EventsPass, as well as unveiled the finalists for the Innovation Awards listed below.
The 2023 TSNN Awards (www.T-awards.com) are on tap Oct. 27-28 in Puerto Rico, with an opening party at the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, followed by a robust education conference the following day featuring the “State of the Industry” panel at the Puerto Rico Convention Center. That night will be capped off by the TSNN Awards gala, celebration where the overall Innovation Award winners will be revealed and Outstanding Show Pro winners will be celebrated.
“We are absolutely thrilled by the tremendous response from the industry by sending in a record-breaking amount of nominations for shows and people to be honored at this year’s awards in Puerto Rico,” said TSNN President Rachel Wimberly.
She added, “Discover Puerto Rico, our premiere sponsor for the event, is rolling out the red carpet to ensure the awards are a memorable occasion for everyone who has worked so hard during some very challenging times.”
Please click HERE for the finalists for the Innovation Awards and the finalists for the TSNN Award for Best Innovation for a Consumer Show, presented by EventsPass.
The Outstanding Show Pros who will be honored include:
- Aleigha Frazier - Senior Exhibits Manager - Offshore Technology Conference
- Michelle Osborne - Marketing Director, Bar & Restaurant Group - Questex
- Eric Udler - Producer, Super Pet Expo - All Show Services
- Tricia Barglof - Executive Director - Informa.Tarsus
- Amie Gilmore - Show Director - Informa Markets
- Joe Sorrentino - Senior Vice President, Live Events - North American Veterinary Community (NAVC)
- Lorie Liddicoat - Director, Trade Show & Events - National Cattlemens Beef Association
There are several other award winners who already have been named and will be celebrated at the awards gala, including:
- Robert Maricich – Industry Icon Award
- Beth Cowperthwaite –– Industry Support Award
- Don Pietranczyk –– DEI Leadership Award
- Questex – Sustainability Award
The 2023 TSNN Awards would not be possible without the amazing support of the following sponsors: Host Sponsor Discover Puerto Rico, Venue Sponsor Puerto Rico Convention Center, Hotel Sponsor Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, Registration Sponsor - Maritz, Presenting Sponsors SmartSource, SMT Expo, Personify, Fern, EventsPass, Expo Convention Contractors, Gold Sponsors; ASP, Photography Sponsor The Photo Group, as well as Silver Sponsors Expocad, Map Your Show, Convention Data Services, MCI.