Complimentary Webinar: All YOU Need to Know About Event Technology Trends
If you’re an exhibition organizer, you may be wondering how your peers are handling some of the critical issues surrounding event technology - addressing the large number of choices, budgeting, security, trends, and data insights.
If you’re an event technology company, you’re likely interested in what organizers are looking for, where they’re investing their technology budgets, and how your technology can fill those important gaps.
Found out more about both by registering HERE for TSNN's latest complimentary webinar - "All YOU Need to Know About Event Technology Trends" - May 11 at 12pm ET.
This TSNN Webinar, moderated by Michelle Bruno, will explore where exhibition organizers are right now with respect to implementing and profiting from event technology and where they need to go.
Attendees will learn:
· Ways that event technology is being used in the exhibition industry
· Where organizers are spending money on event technology
· Event technology developments and trends
· Some of the current uses for event data
· What organizers see as the challenges and opportunities of event technology
· Security considerations for event technology
Tahira Endean, CMP, meeting planner and event producer of the BC Tech Summit
Elizabeth Glau, attendee experience manager for the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
Jay Tokosch, CEO and co-founder of Core-apps
Please check out all of TSNN's past webinars HERE.