Join us for an interactive forum to deliberate on the major developments of the past year and take away concrete strategies for navigating the emerging risk landscape.
In late 2016, France enacted sweeping anti-corruption reform– legislation now known as Sapin II. This legislation created an affirmative obligation for companies above certain thresholds to design and implement am anti-corruption compliance programme. Since the AFA’s creation via the Sapin II law, the agency has conducted audits, which have resulted in a number of multinationals entering into CJIPs.
The AFA has since hired even more auditors, and the compliance pressures on industry continue to mount. As a result of several CJIPs, court judgements and an evolving landscape of risk, there has never been a more critical time to evaluate your organisation’s compliance programme-and whether or not it would satisfy AFA expectations.
During this pivotal time, C5 is excited to share that the 8th Anti-Corruption Conference in Paris will take place on 10-11 October 2022! With so much at stake, save your seat to join government officials, industry executives and leading outside counsel to discuss the important issues at the forefront, including:
- AFA and PNF priorities and expectations
- The newest best practices for mitigating evolving risk factors under Sapin II, UKBA, FCPA and more
- Adapting your compliance programme to the unique realities of specific high risk markets
- Managing the interplay between anti-corruption and ESG
- The heightened whistleblower protections flowing from recent amendments to Sapin II
- The finer points of risk mapping for anti-corruption and AML