Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
TSNN Research Reports
Benchmarks & Best Practices Studies for Convention & Exhibition Producers
Show managers lack access to consistent, detailed industry benchmarks and best practices on the most important areas of the industry. There is a lack of regularly updated hard data on managing conventions and exhibitions with recommendations on how to be effective. Until now.
For the first time, TSNN is developing a series of unique research and benchmark reports tailored to the needs of convention and exhibition management leaders. The studies analyze attendance marketing, exhibitor and sponsorship sales practices, detailed event management financials, technology, and other key areas in-depth. The studies provide need to have data, metrics, ratios and insights.
You can purchase individual study reports, or become a subscriber and receive the complete series of studies and other exclusive benefits.
How to Subscribe: Two Ways to Access the Unique Data
The annual subscription to receive all six studies and additional exclusive content and value is $1,850. Please fill out the form HERE to order. See exclusive added value below.
You can order single-copy reports for $495 each (order below)
Must-Have Research Data & Analysis from TSNN & Industry Experts
The reports provide benchmarks and best practices studies based on surveys of a wide-range of convention, exhibition and conference producers. The Reports will be published throughout 2016 and into 2017 and include:
Value & Benefits: Insight for Critical Decisions & Strategic Planning
The reports provide unprecedented value and benefits to your entire team, including:
- Unique and in-depth benchmarks broken out for associations and for-profits.
- Easy to understand and use data and trend reports to help with key business decisions.
- Best practices insights with recommendations on how to be effective.
- On-going annual studies to track trends.
- Access to new ideas.
- Succinct commentary on what is happening in the industry and the outlook; not only the data, but what it means.
Annual Subscribers Receive Exclusive Added Value
Full program annual subscribers receive additional content and services as part of the subscription:
- First-look access – subscribers will get the report about two weeks before others can purchase.
- On-call access to report authors/research analysis to discuss the findings – up to a total of one hour of phone or email time per report.
- Primary benchmarks also provided in an Excel file format upon request.
- Upon request by subscribers, one PowerPoint developed covering key insights from one or more of the studies with up to 25 slides.
About the Studies
The reports are based on surveys of thousands of leading event producers conducted each quarter. Each report is 25- to 50-pages. The formatting is vivid and easy to read with a focus on charts, graphs and data tables. The text analysis focuses on key insights. Each report includes a key insights summary, full survey findings with text analysis, insight sidebars, charts, graphs and methodology statement. The reports breakout all of the findings for associations and for-profit organizers. Other data break-outs and cross-tabs are provided to add depth and value to the analysis.
Access Intelligence Research and the Event Marketing Institute are the research provider partners with TSNN.
Questions - Contact
For more information, contact: Rachel Wimberly, President and Editor-in-Chief, Trade Show News Network (TSNN) at email@example.com or Michael Hughes, Managing Director Research & Consulting Access Intelligence/Event Marketing Institute firstname.lastname@example.org.