HCEA Announces 2016/2017 Board of Directors
The Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association recently announced its 2016/2017 Board of Directors.
The 2016/2017 HCEA Board, which officially took office Aug. 16, formally was presented during HCEAConnect, HCEA’s annual gathering for a time of learning and networking.
Don Schmid with Pfizer was installed as the new president of this nearly 100 year-old organization.
“HCEA has assembled a Board of accomplished volunteer leaders representing all facets of our industry,” Schmid said.
He added, “I am excited to work with this esteemed group of industry experts in what I consider the premier organization for the healthcare convention and exhibits industry.”
Joining Schmid on the Board are:
· President-Elect: Kyle Wood, Group Delphi
· Vice President: Gregg Lapin, American Association of Diabetes Educators
· Treasurer: Sue Huff, Medtronic
· Secretary: Sean Feehan, GWF Associates
· Immediate Past President: Christine Farmer, Novo Nordisk
· Stacey Chandler: American College of Rheumatology
· Sonia Fong: Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau
· Teresa Lerch: American College of Physicians, Inc.
· Brian Lotterman: Amgen
· Chris Metzger: Freeman XP
· Jackie Mitchell: American College of Surgeons
· David Saef: Global Experience Specialists (GES)
· Michael Seymour: 3D Exhibits, Inc.
· Amy Sondrup: AccessTCA
· Jeannie Wert: Siemens Healthcare
When you’re planning your next business meeting or trade show and it’s time to get deals done, there’s one place that has everything for any size group – Las Vegas.
Las Vegas is the place for business and has the perfect space to accommodate even the largest of assemblies. Three of the country’s 10 largest convention venues are in Las Vegas, all part of more than 11 million square feet of exhibit space throughout the city.