Event Technology Companies Join Freeman’s Fuzion Platform
A founding group of event technology companies has joined Fuzion, Freeman’s open product ecosystem designed to make technology more accessible for event organizers.
Introduced last fall, the new platform aims to help solve industry-wide integration challenges between digital solutions by connecting data across all points of the event lifecycle, thus creating a more seamless experience for organizers and attendees.
“In putting on a successful event, organizers may find themselves working with many different technology companies,” explained Richard Maranville, executive vice president and chief digital officer of Freeman.
He continued, “With Fuzion, multiple solutions from a variety of providers, including Freeman’s own solutions, will be easily integrated into a holistic platform. The idea is to make solution integration and selection simpler and more cost-effective, ultimately enhancing event experiences.”
Fuzion’s founding members represent many segments of the events industry, including registration, mobile apps, floor plan management, abstract management and housing. Currently, the Fuzion ecosystem includes:
- CadmiumCD: provider of an integrated system that collects, manages and shares event content.
- CompuSystems: full-service registration provider offering registration, mobile show app development, data analytics, attendance promotion and lead management services.
- Core-apps: offers the only technology platform offering event management, mobile apps, beacons and kiosks as four tier-one solutions.
- CTI Meeting Technology: provider of abstract and presentation management software for conferences in science, technology, engineering, mathematics and medicine.
- EXPOCAD: provider of exhibitor marketing and graphical floorplan management software.
- Map Your Show: provides online directories, floor plans, conference, show and booth space management and mobile apps.
- onPeak: provider of hotel booking solutions for the events industry.
By harnessing the combined industry experience of event tech innovators dedicated to making technology adoption easier for event organizers, the company intends to create a suite of products that work together seamlessly, saving organizers time, improving flexibility and enabling them to use more technology solutions while elevating the attendee experience, according to Freeman officials.
Until Fuzion goes live sometime this summer, Freeman plans to collaborate closely with its founding members to ensure the solution becomes a comprehensive platform able to meet shared customers’ needs.
In addition, more than 25 other event technology companies have expressed interest in joining the ecosystem, which could help it expand into an even more powerful platform for event organizers.
To learn more about Fuzion, go HERE.